Saturday, April 26, 2014

Getting Summer Ready!

Lets talk summer! After this long, horrible, freezing winter- we are counting down till warmer weather in this house. The kids and I were both excited when their new beach towels came in the mail today. Besides the fact that these are nice big thick towels, and they're super cute, who doesn't love monogramming?!

The towels can be found here: flamingo & shark

Ive been looking at big beach bags online, knowing that this year with two kids wanting to bring toys and needing drinks and snacks I'm going to need a bigger bag! This year I'm thinking about getting another L.L. Bean boat & tote. I have a monogrammed medium size one that I love and use for a purse in the summer. These are great sturdy, timeless bags that you can carry for years to come! They're also at a great price point, $24.95-$39.95 + $8 monogram fee. Here's how I styled mine last summer for a dinner date. (link to boat & tote bags here)


Lands End also has the same type of canvas tote bags if you're looking for more/different color and monogram options! I've never had one of their bags before so I can't speak on the quality but I would assume they are good :) 

I'm thinking the extra-large size from either store would make a perfect pool/beach/boating bag. The only problem is: with all of the color and monogram options how will I ever decide?!

What do you think? Do you have a favorite pool bag?

xoxo Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. I have the Lands End tote bags in all 4 sizes. Great quality! IMO the extra large is too big, it gets very heavy because it can hold so much. We use our large size the most. I just found your blog and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete