Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I Love Bread

If you're a bread lover like me you know that freshly baked bread is the absolute best. While I love the whole process of mixing together ingredients, baking the dough in the oven, and having my house smell amazing, I don't always have the time. A bread machine is the perfect solution! I have the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker (can be found here

This thing is seriously AMAZING! It comes with a cookbook with hundreds of recipes for breads, doughs, and even jams and sauces (but to be honest I havent tried to make any jam or sauce in it...yet!) It has 12 pre-programmed menu options and gives you your choice of crust and loaf size. All you have to do is dump in the ingredients and push the start button, its SO easy! It even comes with a 13 hour delay start timer so you can put in the ingredients before you go to bed and wake up to fresh bread- and that awesome smell! I like to get it ready and set the machine to be done right when I'm ready to serve dinner. 

My favorite thing to do with the bread maker is make a loaf of cinnamon swirl bread overnight, then make french toast with it in the morning. I'll leave you to think about how incredible that sounds, and get your own if you dont have one already :)

Have you ever tried this (or any) bread machine? Do you have a favorite recipe? I'd love to hear!

xoxo Lindsey
12 pre-programmed menu options, 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes - See more at: http://www.cuisinart.com/products/bread_makers/cbk-100.html#sthash.ZojMGJpp.dpuf
12 pre-programmed menu options, 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes - See more at: http://www.cuisinart.com/products/bread_makers/cbk-100.html#sthash.ZojMGJpp.dpuf
12 pre-programmed menu options, 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes - See more at: http://www.cuisinart.com/products/bread_makers/cbk-100.html#sthash.ZojMGJpp.dpuf

2 comments:

  1. Love my bread maker. Favorite thing to make is Cinnabon cinnamon rolls. So delicious. Bet you're kids would love them too. Here's the recipe I use..
    http://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/20156/clone-of-a-cinnabon

    ReplyDelete