Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My St. Ives Obsession

I have never met a St. Ives product I didn't like, so I thought I would share some old favorites and new ones I'm loving!

The Apricot Scrub has been a favorite of mine since I was in high school. I love how clean and soft my skin feels after using it, especially when I double up on exfoliating and use it with my Clarisonic! I do this at most every other day, most of the time every 3 or 4 days.

The Collagen Elastin Moisturizer is a great face lotion but I like to use it all over! I keep a tub of it in the bathroom to use after showering and a tub in my bedroom vanity to use when I wake up in the morning- I love this stuff!

I've been wanting to try a spray lotion and when I saw that one of my favorite brands came out with one, of course had to get it! It smells great and sprays out so fine that you hardly have to rub it in. 

The Oatmeal Scrub + Mask has a clean earthy smell and is a little softer than the apricot scrub. Most of the time products that claim to be both a scrub and a mask are better at one or the other but this one really can do two jobs.

Finally, the Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub. This scrub again smells great, like all St. Ives products, and makes my skin feel soft and clean. 

Do you have any favorite St. Ives products? I'd love to hear!

Xoxo Lindsey 


No comments:

Post a Comment