Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Products I Love: Babyganics

What's more fun than a child with both sunburn AND itchy bug bites? Just about anything! So I thought I would share how to avoid both this summer with two amazing natural products from the brand Babyganics.


Their Natural Insect Repellent is 100% natural essential oils, deet free, and contains no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or synthetic ingredients. It doesn't have the strong scent of normal bug spray and it really works. My kids like that it's not sticky on their skin and I like that I'm not spraying them with chemicals!

Their mineral-based sunscreen spray is another favorite. It's waterproof for 80 minutes and contains no PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances, or nano-particles. It sprays on and rubs in easily and is also tear free so it's perfect for little faces! We use the SPF 50+ and have been really happy with it!

I have purchased both products from Target but they are also available at Walgreens, Babies R Us, and many online retailers. The sunscreen retails for about $12 and the insect repellent about $10. For anyone that's a sucker for packaging like me, they also come in pretty cute bottles!

What are your favorite sunscreen and insect repellant products? I would love to hear!

Xoxo, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment