Thursday, January 15, 2015

I'm Back! Current Mascara Favorites


Hey! I just realized I haven't blogged since AUGUST and it's now January. Whoops! The kids keep us pretty busy and if you didn't already know I'm pregnant with #3 who's due in June, and things are crazy around here. 

Let's get to the good stuff! I have an obsession with trial size beauty products. I love getting the mini versions to try instead of spending money on a full size product to then find that I don't like it. One of my favorite products to get in mini form is mascara! I always wear plain black and most of the time only use one coat. Believe me when I say I've tried everything! These are my top four right now:



The Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara ($22 full size) gives my lashes amazing curl with no eye lash curler needed and goes on smooth with no clumping. (I got the mini size in a Josie Maran winter kit from Sephora- I'm obsessed with everything in the kit, but more about that in another post!)


The Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara ($18 full size) is a great every day mascara that gives an enhanced natural look. (I got the mini size in a Bare Minerals Star performers kit from Ulta)

The YSL Babydoll Mascara ($30 full size) is good for lengthening lashes and I think it's perfect for night time. (I got the mini size free using Sephora Beauty Insider points)

The Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara ($25 full size) creates thick full lashes. I keep it in my bag for when I forget to do my makeup at home and have to get ready quickly in the car! (I got the mini size free using Sephora Beauty Insider points)

To become a Sephora Beauty Insider you simply sign up online and earn points for every dollar you spend! There are many times throughout the year when they offer double or even triple points on certain items and you get a great free gift on your birthday!

What are your favorite mascaras? I'd love to hear!

Xoxo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment