Thursday, January 29, 2015

Products I Love: Benefit's Benebalm & Benetint


I I have been looking for a good sheer red lip balm FOREVER! Something lighter and more moisturizing than a lipstick and better for everyday. I tried a few different drugstore brands and high end brands and just couldn't find the right red for my olive skin tone. I started browsing beauty blogs and pinterest and kept coming back to products from the brand Benefit. I don't have a lot of experience with the brand but have heard good things so I decided to try it!

I originally was just looking for red, but TOTALLY lucked out while browsing Sephora's website and was able to score Benefit's previously sold out "3 Scoops O Sexy" holiday kit. The kit included full size lip balms in the shades Benebalm, Posiebalm, & Lollibalm, and mini sizes of their complementing lip and cheek tints, Benetint, Posietint, & Lollitint.

It's safe to say I immediately fell in love with all six of the products! They all go on so smooth and have a great build-able color that can be worn day or night (I even love the Lollibalm & Lollitint which I figured I wouldn't like because of their purple-ish hues- but they are SO pretty on!) 

My favorite shades would have to be the Benetint and Benebalm and I think I'll be adding them to my list of must haves, and I'm excited to have another brand I like to try products from!

The kit I got is now sold out again but you can purchase these awesome products at Ulta and Sephora, both in store and online!

Have you tried Benefit's lip/cheek stains or lip balms? Are their any other Benefit products you can't live without? I'd love to hear! 

Xoxo Lindsey




No comments:

Post a Comment