Saturday, April 19, 2014

Family Easter Outfits

One of my favorite things to do is plan outfits. In planning our family's easter outfits this year I decided to go with a navy and white nautical theme. I love it when we all coordinate for holidays and if you think that's cheesy then well...that's to bad!


I got Mary's little white anchor dress and navy cardigan from JCrew Factory (can be found here: dress and sweater ) Both Zach and Kelly's ties, and white buttons ups, AND my cardigan are from Jcrew Factory as well! (can be found here: mens shirtboys shirt, boys tie , mens tie , womens sweater )

Both boys will be wearing skinny khaki pants from Old navy. It is close to impossible to buy pants for the guys that they like (and I like!) and Old Navy's khakis make the cut! Plus side: they are always on sale and pretty inexpensive so I don't mind as much when they get ruined- which happens a lot with little boys! (can be found here: mens khaki, boys khaki)

My white dress was on SUPER sale a few months ago at Piperlime.com by the brand Pim + Larkin and is no longer available online, but I'm currently obsessing over this dress!

I'm lucky I have a husband that goes along with my matching ideas and kids that still think its cool to match their parents! What are you wearing for Easter? Id love to see!

xoxo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment