Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mommy Essentials: A Cute Wet-Dry Bag!


Let's start by saying I am not a diaper bag carrying mom. I didn't carry one for my son, who's now five, or my daughter, who's now two. When my kids were babies I did keep a diaper bag in the car with spare shoes, clothes, diapers, etc. but didn't carry that into stores or restaurants with me. 

Since having kids I have always carried a big purse and just thrown all of my stuff plus all of the baby necessities in it. I always kept a few diapers in a ziploc bag, that's until I discovered Skip Hop's Wet/Dry Bag! It's cute and has a strap like a wristlet and it's big enough to hold diapers, wipes, and has room for more like a change of clothes. It's nice because I can grab it out of my bag when my daughter needs a new pull up or undies (were potty training) or the "emergency" leggings I keep in there. It's nice that my husband or son can grab it for me without having to dig around my bag for things. 

This bag would also be good for moms that cloth diaper since it's water proof! It's nice to be able to stick wet pants/undies in it when were out running around and there's an accident. I'm also excited to have this bag for summer time for holding wet swimsuits without soaking everything in my pool bag!

This bag comes in a three cute prints: metro stripe (what I have), chevron, and onyx tile


I got mine on diapers.com for $13 and they are also sold at Target, babyearth.com, and Skip Hop's website.

What do you use for your kids wet clothes when you're out? I'd love to hear!

Xoxo Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment