Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Favorite Green Drink...so far!

A few months ago I decided to hop on the green drink bandwagon. I was pretty sure I was going to be disgusted, but I was totally wrong. After some trial and error I finally found a combination of ingredients that I love, and hope you will too!

At our house we always have lots of fresh produce so I started chopping things up and throwing them in my blender. I don't have a special juicer or vitamix or anything like that, just a cute chevron Oster brand regular blender from Target! (Can be found Here)



I add a handful of spinach and kale, half a banana, a few peach slices, strawberries, some pineapple, about 2 cups of ice cubes and a cup of orange juice and blend it all together. 



It ends up being a bright green delicious drink! The amount I make usually fills a large tervis tumbler.  (Can be found Here)



Try it and let me know what you think! Do you have an easy green smoothie recipe? I'd love to hear!

Xoxo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment