Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The BEST lipgloss!


Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts lately- we've been very busy around here! Anyways- to the post!

Who doesn't love a good lip gloss? It's one of those products that even if you've got five in your purse and fifty more at home you always convince yourself you need another one, or at least I do!

Most of the time I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. If it comes in a cool tube I'll buy it! I've tried TONS of different brands from $30 Chanel to $1 ELF and everything in between. No one wants a lipgloss that is thick and sticky, or one that needs to be re applied every ten minutes. 

I found a lipgloss that goes on sheer, has great color pigmentation, feels and moisturizes like a lip balm, and...

ITS UNDER $5!!! That's right, NYX's "Butter Gloss" is only $4.99 and it's almost always buy one get one half off at Ulta!



This stuff is really amazing. I picked four shades that I have that I think everyone should keep in their makeup stash: apple strudel, peaches and cream, cupcake, and cherry pie.

Apple Studel is the perfect everyday gloss, mostly nude with a hint of pink. I keep this one in my purse! Peaches and Cream is still subtle enough for everyday but has a coral tint to it. Cupcake is the perfect bright sheer pink, perfect for spring and summer. Last but not least Cherry Pie is a sheer red that I have been searching for forever!! It is a great color that can be worn year round.

Besides Ulta, drugstore.com, Target, Nordstrom, amazon.com, and nyxcosmetics.com all sell this wonder product.

Have you tried this brand? What did you think? What is your favorite gloss? I'd love to hear!

Xoxo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment