Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Monkey Bread Muffins!

You will either love me or hate me by the end of this post...because these are some amazing muffins and you won't be able to eat just one!

MUFFINS:
1 can buttermilk biscuits
(I have used canned & ones I made from scratch- either are fine!)
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Parchment cups or cupcake liners

TOPPING: (to be added on at the end)
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup sugar

To start, preheat oven to 350. Next, cut the biscuits into eighths. In a large mixing bowl mix sugar and cinnamon. Throw the little biscuit chunks into the cinnamon and mix well. Line a muffin tin (I like to use parchment cups but regular cupcake liners work too) and place 5 chunks per cup into each spot. 

Pop them in the oven for 25 min. While they're baking melt the 1/4 cup butter and mix with 1/4 cup sugar. After they've baked for 25 min take them out of the oven and spoon the sugar and butter mixture over each one and bake for 5 more minutes.

Let them cool (if you can!) and enjoy! Let me know what you think, I would love to hear!

Xoxo Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment