Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Four Reasons to go to Target!

Every season I like to freshen up my wardrobe basics. I try to buy pieces that I can mix and match easily, but at the same time not spend tons of money. When I got on my trusty Target Cartwheel app and saw that their Merona brand was 25% off ( up to 4 items through May 17th ) I knew it was time to shop! Its no secret that I absolutely LOVE Target and their Merona brand is one of my favorites. I decided to take full advantage of the sale and grabbed four pieces that every girl needs to have in her closet: a simple cardigan, a plain white tshirt, flat front khaki shorts, and a classic navy and white striped tshirt.


Even when they aren't on sale, these items are still super affordable. The shorts and cardigan are only $19.99 regular price, striped tshirt $12.00, and the white tshirt $9.00. With the 25% off (and a $3 hello kitty toy to keep my daughter happy) my total was only $48.36!!



The white tshirt and khaki shorts are wardrobe staples you will wear over and over again all spring and summer long. The light grey cardigan is a simple and classic must have that is perfect for throwing over dresses and tanks. The navy and white striped tshirt is perfect for hitting the nautical trend that comes back every year. I put together a few quick ways to style these pieces with some of my favorite sandals. 




Adding jewelry and shoes is SO easy with basic outfits.  Throw on some wedges and a statement necklace to dress these looks up or keep it simple with sandals and add a small necklace or a watch. You cannot go wrong when styling basics! 

What are your favorite basics for summer? Id love to hear! Dont forget- the 25% off is only good on Cartwheel through May 17th!

xoxo Lindsey

(see my post on using the cartwheel app here )


1 comment:

  1. I love those glitter sandals! I almost bought them at TJ Max, but I went with a t-strap in the same brand. I might have to go back and get them now that you've reminded of them!

    ReplyDelete