Monday, May 5, 2014

Car Snacks!

We are busy. As a family, we are constantly running around to hockey practice, swim lessons, a birthday party, or just regular errands- it's always something! One of the best ways to keep everyone happy while we're in the car is having drinks and snacks available. It helps us avoid fast food, but don't get me wrong- I'm not one of those mom who freaks out over a happy meal, and think every once in awhile they are okay!

At our house we do not buy chips, cookies, or fruit snacks. I do buy pretzels for the kids, but really like our family to eat fresh and healthy foods. In addition to grabbing apples, bananas, and baggies full of grapes, there are a few prepackaged snacks that I buy that my kids consider special treats.


Pirates Booty Cheddar Puffs, Simply Balanced Fruit Twists, Bear Natural Granola Packs, Annie's Cheddar Bunnies, Emerald Almonds, and GoGo Squeeze Natural Applesauce

These are all snacks that are loved by our entire family! For drinks, I cannot tell you how much I LOVE these Thermos FUNtainer bottles. They keep liquids cold for hours, and the top pops open to reveal a perfect kid sized straw. I love that the top covers the straw keeping germs away. 


I found both the bottles and all snacks at my favorite local Target store.

What are your favorite snack solutions? I'd love to hear! 

Xoxo Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment