Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Must Haves: A Great Denim Jacket

Every girl needs a denim jacket, I consider it a wardrobe staple! I have four of them, all in different washes, because a girl needs options right?! My husband loves to make fun of my denim obsession. 

Anyways! Whether you throw it on with a tank and shorts in the summer or over a dress in the spring a good denim jacket is a timeless piece you will wear forever. I put together five of my favorites, all come in different washes, sizes, and price points- and three of them are brands that I personally have and love. 
(Click brand name to be directed to that's jackets website)

Top left: JCrew Factory (have and love!)
Regular price $85 - but with their amazing sales you can get it MUCH cheaper- I think I paid around $40!

Top right:Abercrombie (have 2 and love!) 
Regular price $98 - I got two in different washes for $19.99 each in store a few years ago

Bottom Left: Madewell
Regular Price $118 (watch stores and site for sales!)

Bottom Middle: Old Navy
Regular Price $34.94 (watch stores and site for sales!)

Bottom Right: Gap (have and love!)
Regular Price $69.95 - always watch for sales! I got mine in store for $17 a few years ago

What is your favorite denim jacket? I'd love to hear!

Xoxo Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment